Welcome, Guest ! Login
 
 
Forums > RANDOM THOUGHTS > Nicole Catsouras (Nikki) Car Crash Accident Photos New Topic    Reply
Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next
pornask
pornask
Edmonton
Age: 25
Posts: 922

It was quite the story that took place one year ago - on Halloween, October 31st, 2006. Nicole Catsouras (aka Nikki Catsouras) from Ladera Ranch - pretty good looking btw, took her dad's expensive and powerful car - black Porsche 911 - that she's never driven before, and went for a little ride. This was the first ever ride in that care that Nicole Catsouras made, she was 18 years old at the time.

So as it wasn't already enough that she was a female driver, she was also a young punk who thought she was invincible. Apparently there was some form of a verbal argument between Nicole Catsouras and her father Christos Catsouras prior to her take off.

To make the long story short, Nikki Catsouras ran into a toll booth with her dad's Porsche at 100 mph (that's about 160 km/h which is really fast) on State Route 241, which is near Lake Forest, California. Her head was just between the solid concrete of the toll booth and the solid steal of black Porsche flying at 100 mph.

Nikki Catsouras' brain was all over the place and her head was... well, no longer of any shape remotely resembling human heads. Someone took photos of the accident and those photos got leaked on the internet.

The thing is, there's a lot of shit that gets leaked, I've seen pictures and videos of car crashes that were stopping my brain, but Nicole Catsouras' accident was exceptional in a way that she was a young good looking girl and the pictures of her death were exceptionally graphic. Anyone remembers the Most Graphic Thread EVER I have posted? Well, that thread was nothing compare to the gore of Nicole Catsouras' car crash accident pictures.

Once Nikki Catsouras' horrific pictures hit the net, they got emailed to the Catsouras' family which was a bit overboard, because her head was just splattered and as if the grief of her loss was not enough, her family had to put up with being bombed with the pictures of Nikki's death.

At least no one would ever have any doubt that her death was guick. She crashed the car into a toll booth and in a split of a second her head was non existent. What is scary about this entire story is how effective the Catsouras' family was with removal of the picture from the net. I mean, everyone went shitless. This is something I have never seen. You have pictures of Vanessa Hudgens naked all over the place that she had several lawyers trying to eliminate and they failed. The pics are there and there's more of them than one would wish for. All sorts of celebrities with shit loads of money have hard time preventing the leak of their pictures and videos on the net, but as soon as pictures of Nicole Catsouras Car Crash Accident hit the net, the family got on the case and everyone was pulling them like they had a death sentence written all over it. And I'm talking about sites like Ogrish that specializes in gore and has the most gruesome photos and videos on and seem to care less about everyone. And if Ogrish pulled their pics, there must have been some serious shit behind it.

Today, those photos are extremely hard to find. Many people received them by email as a warning of what can happen to you when you drive carelessly, but there are barely any sites out there that would host these car crash photos. What gives. I know Catsouras' family are super rich, Nicole Catsouras was a spoiled rich brat who didn't know what to do with herself and had no respect. But being this efficient that even Ogrish pulled the pics? I wander if they have ties to some of the most powerful mafia in the world or something. It's scary really.

Anyway, there are still websites out there that are run and hosted in countries with laws unenforceable, hence if one has connections, the pics of Nicole Catsourass death can be found. And I'm gonna share the links with you. But be warned motherfuckers. This is beyond graphic. These photos are beyond gore. I won't post the pics directly on here, so Mark doesn't get into shit cause we don't know who we're playing with, but as far as I know, linking to a webpage that does not break any Canadian laws is not illegal, hence...

Let me rephrase myself again:

!!! GRAPHIC AS FUCK !!!

Pictures of an 18 years old girl with her head completely crushed into mashed potato type of stuff. You will never be able to erase that picture from your head. It's likely the worst image you will have ever seen in your entire lives. Think twice before you click. No, think three times or fifteen fucking times. As graphic as it gets...

These accident pictures can however serve as a great educational material to prevent young people from being irresponsible drivers. And females too. Before you start driving like a maniac, and just because you have a powerful car, it doesn't give you the license to do so. You are endangering other people as well (BTW - Nikki Catsouras almost killed a kid moments before she crashed the car into a toll booth, but this part of the story got shaded by an angry family who turned all media attention to the fact that the photos of Nikki's death leaked). These pictures are beyond disturbing. Best not check any of them out... Unless you're as sick as me.

Gruesome Nikki Catsouras Car Crash Accident Photo 1
that's just a picture of another car Nikki Catsouras had hit on her rampage before she crashed into a toll booth. It's a Honda Civic Nikki was trying to pass at an extremely high speed. Because she was a lousy driver and driving very fast, she hit the Honda and

Gruesome Nikki Catsouras Car Crash Accident Photo 2
picture of what her Porsche looked like after it flew into the toll booth at 100 mph

Gruesome Nicole Catsouras Car Crash Accident Photo 3
another angle of a devastated Porsche following the accident

Gruesome Nicole Catsouras Car Crash Accident Photo 4
photo of a mix of leaking car fluids and blood from Nikki Catsouras' head

Gruesome Porsche Girl Car Crash Accident Photo 5
photo of Nikki Catsouras' brain splattered all over the pavement

Gruesome Porsche Girl Car Crash Accident Photo 6
WARNING!!! This one is the graphic picture. Terrible sight for anyone regardless of how strong your stomach is. Nicole Catsouras' head is crushed unbelievably and captures in good detail. The streaks of her blond hair are mixed with her blood and piecef of crushed skull and brain. Not pretty to look at. Fucking not pretty.

Gruesome Nikki Catsouras Car Crash Accident Photo 7
WARNING!!! Here's another angle of Nikki Catsouras' completely crushed head hanging over totaled Porsche 911.

Gruesome Nicole Catsouras Car Crash Accident Photo 8
picture of a worker picking up pieces of Nicole Catsouras' brain from the ground


BTW - this is Nichole Catsouras before the car crash accident



IMPORTANT UPDATE REGARDING NIKKI CATSOURAS' THREAD

Being the last website of its kind that still honors a no-censorship policy 100% we have been recently contacted by Reputation Defender associate who represents Nicole Catsouras' family with request to remove this thread.

Since we do not censor our members, the request has not been automatically honored even though it may result in legal action taken against our site. The issue has been brought up with the community to decide the future of the Nikki Catsouras thread.

We would like to ask everyone who stumbled upon our site searching for Nikki Catsouras' car accident pictures to add their voice to the discussion and let us know what you think so we can make right decision.

Reputation Defender Wants the Porsche Girl Thread Removed

Thanks for your help,

Mark

 
Nov 27, 2007 08:30 PM 
linepau1
linepau1
Edmonton
Age: 19
Posts: 1394
Wow

That's all I can really think of to say besides, I wonder what the last thing she thought was? At that speed, she had to know she was dead before she hit.
 
Nov 27, 2007 08:35 PM 
Caltaz
Caltaz
USA
Age: 38
Posts: 582
Out of respect for the young lady that passed, I will retract my previous statement. Oh well, we all have our moments.
 
Nov 27, 2007 08:37 PM 
Angie
Angie
Calgary
Age: 21
Posts: 3744
Damn, Caltaz. I'm now curious to know what you have written.

On the other hand, I understand that the Catsouras family must be devastated, but heck... this was Nikki's fault and nobody else's. If there's anyone to blame, it's her. So all I can say is - Thanks, Nikki Catsouras for giving us some great photos we can use to show to everyone who likes to speed, just as you did. As harsh as it sounds, she endangered lives of others and it's only good she was eliminated before she could kill somebody else. I hate people who speed and I especially hate people who speed this much. There is no excuse to her behavior and it's only fair that she paid for it, not somebody else.

I'm sorry if someone feels disturbed by my statement, but Nicole Catsouras is getting all this attention and everybody feels sorry for her just because her head got turned into slush. She was wielding a deadly weapon - a fast moving car and two people escaped their death just by a miracle. And it's all because of her.

I'm now gonna be even more harsh and make a final statement - Thank God Nicole Catsouras is dead. Roads are safer without her and many innocent lives will have been spared.
 
Nov 27, 2007 08:38 PM 
linepau1
linepau1
Edmonton
Age: 19
Posts: 1394
I agree with you completely Angie.
People like that, are the reason we wonder what the hell is wrong with the world. She could have killed more than herself, probably just over a stupid fight with daddy.

It's always sad to see, but that's one less person we need to worry about right now.
 
Nov 27, 2007 08:38 PM 
pothead
pothead
Fort McMurray
Age: 24
Posts: 662
What kind of toll booth was it? Last time I saw a toll booth it was in Scotland and they were collecting to cross the bridge. I didn't know there were toll booths in North America. Either way it was one well built, sturdy toll booth to withstand a high speed crash without any significant damage to it. Damn...

 
Nov 27, 2007 08:39 PM 
Kitty
Kitty
Edmonton
Age: 23
Posts: 348
........*vomits*

NO MORE!!!! no more of that crap you....you think she or her family want people fuckin posting their daughters crushed head on the internet???

have some fucking respect man!!!
 
Nov 27, 2007 08:39 PM 
Kitty
Kitty
Edmonton
Age: 23
Posts: 348
linepau1 wrote:
I agree with you completely Angie.
People like that, are the reason we wonder what the hell is wrong with the world. She could have killed more than herself, probably just over a stupid fight with daddy.

It's always sad to see, but that's one less person we need to worry about right now.


even so paulie, thats no reason to disrespect her that way. alot of people speed, she just had a fight and then went off. nobodys blaming the parents for having the keys accessible. and you don't know what happened with her parents, her dad could have punched her in the face or somthing. saying that shes "just one less person to worry about" is kind of rude.
 
Nov 27, 2007 08:41 PM 
IndieVixen
IndieVixen
Red Deer
Age: 29
Posts: 250
Aweful photos. really disturbing. But I disagree with you Kitty. When it comes to respect, it's Nicole Catsouras that showed none. Public use of these images is appropriate. Let me give you this example:

Imagine someone practices unsafe sex with risky filthy prostitutes and gets AIDS. As a result, he gets some nasty rash all over his tongue and dies from it. Then people post these pictures all over the internet to show others what they could look like when they don't sober up and start practicing safe sex and avoid risky people. The images would be disturbing and the family of that person could be outraged, but if thanks to these images there will be one less person who would otherwise screw their life and spread the disease on, it would be worth every minute of it.

The case of Nikki Catsouras is even worse than that cause she directly endangered the lives of others and acted highly responsively. I think these images are appropriate to help educate people.
 
Nov 27, 2007 08:41 PM 
linepau1
linepau1
Edmonton
Age: 19
Posts: 1394
It would be disrespectful if she was going 80km/hr on a road that's 60.

I don't think there is a public road in the USA or Canada that legally allows you to drive roughly 160km/hr... or even near.

Disrespectful is that she deserved to die. I don't think that. But what I'm saying, is that she was stupid. She didn't know how to drive, she went out angry, and she was speeding beyond even a reasonable amount, for no apparent reason.

People like that, are the reason people die unexpectedly. I don't mean it to be that disrespectful, although it really has no other choice... but I still stick to my previous statement- one less to worry about.
 
Nov 27, 2007 08:42 PM 
Angie
Angie
Calgary
Age: 21
Posts: 3744
I think it was disrespectful of Nicole Catsouras to drive. It makes no difference whether she got hit by her dad prior to the accident or whether she was just being sulky the way teenage girls are. If you are not in the right state of mind awareness as to be able to drive safely, you should not drive. Period. If you drive, you are disrespectful. If on top of that you drive way over speed limit, you are double disrespectful. And if you are not experience enough to even drive slowly, it so much more disrespectful because in high speed, your ability to control the car will diminish significantly. Nicole Catsouras showed a good deal of disrespect and the picture are proof (and hopefully a deterrent) for others who think this type of behavior is OK.
 
Nov 27, 2007 08:42 PM 
travellingscorpio
travellingscorpio
Calgary
Age: 28
Posts: 73
That was fucked up right there... but not disrespectful in the slightest. I'm sure people are pissed some pretty white girls head got smashed to shit but then again I'm sure the people who almost got killed by her being a spoiled brat don't have the same sentiments. You drive like a damn idiot and bad things happen and thank god only she got punished for her immature behavior. That is super graphic... they should show that at drivers ed.
 
Nov 27, 2007 08:43 PM 
Kitty
Kitty
Edmonton
Age: 23
Posts: 348
how would your family like it if that was your headless body on the fucking highway??? would they be jumping up and down and saying wee theres my dead daughter being made a fucking joke on the internet??

fuck off
 
Nov 27, 2007 08:43 PM 
RainbowSuicide
RainbowSuicide
Ohio
Age: 19
Posts: 184
Kitty wrote:
how would your family like it if that was your headless body on the fucking highway??? would they be jumping up and down and saying wee theres my dead daughter being made a fucking joke on the internet??

fuck off


You obviously don't get it. They're not making her a joke. It's a reality check for a lot of people. USE YOUR BRAIN!
 
Dec 06, 2007 10:37 PM 
Veronica
Veronica
Winslow, AZ
Age: 27
Posts: 2
I really do believe that Nicole Catsouras was at fault for this accident and that it is lucky that no one else was killed. BUT I do not for one second believe that she deserved to die like this or that her family should have had to suffer the way they did. Those pictures were meant for investigative purposes only, NOT for the public to see. I do see how these photos might make someone else think twice about driving as recklessly as Nicole did but it should not be up to the CHP whether the photos were used for this purpose. It should have been the family's decision. But these photos are on the Internet and there is no way the family is ever going to get them completely, 100% removed. God knows I've found them on three sites prior to this one although one did remove them and now the links only show some idiot shoveling snow.
I also don't think the family is naive enough to think that 20 million dollars is going to erase the pain of losing their daughter or having these graphic images spread around like wildfire but they DO deserve something. Two idiots from the CHP took investigative photos and emailed them, whether it be to themselves or anyone else and started this whole fiasco and they NEED to be held responsible.
I know the Catsouras family is rich already and really doesn't need the money but I truly believe that is not the reason they filed the lawsuit they did. Before now the CHP wouldn't even tell the names of the two officers who released the photos, all they did was send a letter of apology which is bullshit.... anyone can take a pen and paper and write an apology.
 
Dec 07, 2007 04:18 PM 
aarondelynnrichardson
aarondelynnrichardson
Stony Plain
Age: 24
Posts: 1
The legal side of the matter is that since this occurred in public, the individual who took the photographs has the right to publicly display these photos. This person can even go as far copyrighting the photos and selling them. The fact that this individual works for the police department does not change this. Even if she was a minor when it occurred, the person still has rights to display the photographs. The person who took these photos mainly has this right because the photos were taken in public. The only thing that would restrict that right is if the victims corps was displayed in a sexual or an extremely derogatory manner, someone else copyrighted the photos first, or under some rare circumstances, a threat to national security. These photos fall under none of these categories. They are meant to incite fear. The military has proven this to be effective. They show lots of these photos and even videos to young sailors and soldiers to show the worst possible outcome for driving while intoxicated on alcohol and/or drugs, driving under emotional stress, and driving vehicles that you are not qualified to drive. This may has been rude, immoral, disturbing, and uncalled for, however, it was not illegal.
 
Dec 09, 2007 12:56 AM 
Angie
Angie
Calgary
Age: 21
Posts: 3744
Thanks for casting some light into this mess for everyone, Aaron. This Nicole Catsouras thread has been getting a lot of attention from general public in last few days for whatever reason and responses have been mixed. Some say these car crash pictures are disrespectful to Nicole Catsouras' family and go as far as calling us names (there's several hate fuelled moderator tickets that were left in last two days) some totally approve of it and want to keep it as the best yet deterrent. The pictures are not hosted on this website, were just linking them from here. Original poster has issued sufficient warning about graphic nature of those photos hence everyone is clicking it at their own risk. Nikki Catsouras is dead. I say - let's use her accident as an example of what can happen to you if you don't belong behind the wheel of a car but you go anyway.
 
Dec 09, 2007 02:57 AM 
Viper_N_Kiss
Viper_N_Kiss
BkLyN
Age: 36
Posts: 729
I became a member to comment on this personally.. my wife is the 1 that brought this to my attention other wize i wouldnt of known about it.. The fact is as they say opinions r like assholes everyone has 1 so wit that said i will say.. My wife and i have seen the pics n they r very disturbin n actually i wuz in an incident almost like this 1 n ended up in an induced coma for over a month so i will say this.. It isnt rite wut she did n yes mayb she wuz some wut careless but the fact is if any of u ever lost a loved 1 mayb a parent a close friend a sibling its still rong if that wuz my child i wouldnt want it all over the net id forever b grievin that loved 1 whether they died in vien or by fault n my wife feels strongely about this as i do n all i can say yes it may have been wreckless but the fact remains it wuz a loved 1 who died n i wouldnt wanna c our childs, mothers, or family member pasted like that. ok u want to show wut not to do ok understandable so show the car wreck itself not the person.. reguardless whos fault respect is due.. respect over there grief.. let the family mourn in peace...
 
Dec 09, 2007 04:33 AM 
Sinestetici
Sinestetici
Austin, Texas
Age: 25
Posts: 26
I also became a member to comment on this personally. I want to ask each and every one of you whether or not you have done something that had the potential consequense of harming yourself or those around you. Don't lie, and it's not like anyone can see you raise your hand here...so just be honest.

Now, would *you* deserve to die?

She was still a child. 18 is NOTHING, especially in today's society where we expect 16 year olds (again, especially women), to look and act so much more mature than they are ready for. What happened to this girl is a tragedy; and yes...we can all learn from her MISTAKE. But mistake is the optimal word here, people. Not one of us have the right to judge her or slander her because of this. People make mistakes...some people make worse ones than others, and this poor CHILD paid the ultimate price.

Now, had she been my child, I would have gone through every avenue to remove the photos as well; the fact that they somehow managed to remove them surprises me however. We are entitled to our opinions and all, and I am a firm believer in free speech...but maybe thats the line? Did the person who took the photos in the first place have the right to take them and share them? Does the family have the right to own what is basically pictures of their daughter and their property that they did not give expressed permission for someone to take?
 
Dec 09, 2007 04:35 AM 
Twilight-Spider
Twilight-Spider
Edmonton
Age: 24
Posts: 423
Did anyone actually say in this thread that she deserved to die? Because, I can't find the refrence to that anywhere.

I'm really tired though.

And mad about Mark getting hate mails.
 
Dec 09, 2007 09:52 AM 
Dan
Dan

Age: 30
Posts: 117
Nice thread.

Great pics.

Seen alot worse though in accident departments and mortuaries.

Glad to see a web page with th balls to say 'we are adults, we see / discuss what we want to'.
 
Dec 09, 2007 12:35 PM 
Angie
Angie
Calgary
Age: 21
Posts: 3744
amelia wrote:
Did anyone actually say in this thread that she deserved to die? Because, I can't find the refrence to that anywhere.


I said something along the lines that it's better that Nicole Catsouras was eliminated before she could kill somebody else. What I meant by it was that she was driving recklessly (I mean comon, if you're a young kid with no proper driving experience and you take a powerful Porsche that you haven't driven before, and you drive at 100 mph - you are a reckless driver putting everyone around you at a great risk, endangering their lives) and she needed to be stopped with utmost urgency. She managed to stop herself before she could cause some serious property damage and life loss. Serious damage she caused was to her dad's Porsche and life loss she cause was her own. I haven't said Nikki Catsouras deserved to die, but I may have said it was good she was stopped before she could kill someone. And I stay behind that statement. She was going to cause some serious grief. She was, bottom line. Luckily for everybody around, she was the only one who ended up paying the highest price for her reckless driving. I'm sorry for her family and I understand how devastating this must have been for them. But my stance towards this accident doesn't change. Nicole Catsouras wronged and paid for it with her own life. And even though it's tragic, I'm glad it she was stopped (even at such a high cost) before she would kill someone innocent.

 
Dec 09, 2007 02:40 PM 
RainbowSuicide
RainbowSuicide
Ohio
Age: 19
Posts: 184
John35 wrote:
I became a member to comment on this personally.. my wife is the 1 that brought this to my attention other wize i wouldnt of known about it.. The fact is as they say opinions r like assholes everyone has 1 so wit that said i will say.. My wife and i have seen the pics n they r very disturbin n actually i wuz in an incident almost like this 1 n ended up in an induced coma for over a month so i will say this.. It isnt rite wut she did n yes mayb she wuz some wut careless but the fact is if any of u ever lost a loved 1 mayb a parent a close friend a sibling its still rong if that wuz my child i wouldnt want it all over the net id forever b grievin that loved 1 whether they died in vien or by fault n my wife feels strongely about this as i do n all i can say yes it may have been wreckless but the fact remains it wuz a loved 1 who died n i wouldnt wanna c our childs, mothers, or family member pasted like that. ok u want to show wut not to do ok understandable so show the car wreck itself not the person.. reguardless whos fault respect is due.. respect over there grief.. let the family mourn in peace...


First things first. THAT WAS SO FUCKING DIFFICULT TO READ!!! You post like a eight year old. You shouldn't have a wife, you should be in school damnit!!! If you're really thirty-five, you're FAR to old for chatspeak. Grow up.

Second. There's no way you were in an accident that was even remotely close to that one, since her head was busted open! Stop trying to make this about you.

Third. If I were to have a loved one be so careless, and have an accident and pass away as she did. I myself, would in fact use their accident as an educational tool for others. I don't think I would actually post it on the internet, but I would go from school to school and show kids the consequences of driving too fast and being careless at the wheel. It's called learning from another's mistakes. Sometimes you have to do that. Kids in the now believe at times that they're invincible and to show them the pictures of what could happen to THEM, not the car, could save lives. Cars can be replaced, lives cannot. To show them just the car, then that leaves the possibility that thy could still survive.

Fourth and foremost. Get over it! You can post, post, post all you want, but no one's going to read it and actually listen to it. You're some ignorant (and I say this because of the way you type at thirty-five) guy that lives a million miles away from most of these people here. Nothing you say matters. People are going to do what they're going to do and you can't change that. So you're just going to have to learn to live with it. Sorry about your luck.
 
Dec 09, 2007 03:46 PM 
RainbowSuicide
RainbowSuicide
Ohio
Age: 19
Posts: 184
Sinestetici wrote:
I also became a member to comment on this personally. I want to ask each and every one of you whether or not you have done something that had the potential consequense of harming yourself or those around you. Don't lie, and it's not like anyone can see you raise your hand here...so just be honest.

Now, would *you* deserve to die?

She was still a child. 18 is NOTHING, especially in today's society where we expect 16 year olds (again, especially women), to look and act so much more mature than they are ready for. What happened to this girl is a tragedy; and yes...we can all learn from her MISTAKE. But mistake is the optimal word here, people. Not one of us have the right to judge her or slander her because of this. People make mistakes...some people make worse ones than others, and this poor CHILD paid the ultimate price.

Now, had she been my child, I would have gone through every avenue to remove the photos as well; the fact that they somehow managed to remove them surprises me however. We are entitled to our opinions and all, and I am a firm believer in free speech...but maybe thats the line? Did the person who took the photos in the first place have the right to take them and share them? Does the family have the right to own what is basically pictures of their daughter and their property that they did not give expressed permission for someone to take?


No, I haven't done anything that could potentially harm someone in a physical way. Well except for wrestling, but that's the name of the game almost. Now of course, I've mentally messed some people up, but what doesn't kill them makes them stronger. They'll survive, or drive themselves into a concrete wall. Whatever floats their boat I guess. I'm not stupid. I don't drive at high speed just because I'm pissed of at daddy or mommy and I didn't get my way or we had a fight over stupid shit, but if I were to ever do things that could harm a person physically and I was doing it on purpose, because she obviously knew she was going too fast, then fuck yes I deserve it! If I die because I'm being an idiot, yes I do. And you can't say that if someone acts dumb and ends up being killed, that they don't deserve it. It's like when they say if you ask a dumb question, you're going to get a dumb answer. So if you're doing dangerous things you're most likely going to get hurt or killed. Steve Irwin for example. Though his had a purpose. You can't say that driving 100mph isn't dangerous. She was old enough to know better. Far too young to drive that fast. No experience behind the wheel. It all comes down to: a) she knew better and knew there were consequences to driving too fast and b) don't do stupid and dangerous things.
 
Dec 09, 2007 03:48 PM 
RainbowSuicide
RainbowSuicide
Ohio
Age: 19
Posts: 184
This is to both John35 and Sinestetici. How exactly did you find Alberta Stars. 'Cause you see, you both say that you joined the site just for this topic right? So here's what I think, since y'all posted this today... The whole Nikki Catsouras fiasco was on 20/20 last night or the night before and I believe that you both were purposely looking for these pics. So who are you to say all of the things you have said if that's the case. 'Cause I find it odd that two people joined this site for this thread only in the same day. Am I wrong or have you seen your fill of the pictures and you're finished with this site and never coming back? Just like you said Sinestetici, be honest.
 
Dec 09, 2007 03:52 PM 
Angie
Angie
Calgary
Age: 21
Posts: 3744
RainbowSuicide wrote:
The whole Nikki Catsouras fiasco was on 20/20 last night or the night before and I believe that you both were purposely looking for these pics.


All I can possibly add to this is - OWNED

Rainbow Suicide, are you really taken
 
Dec 09, 2007 03:53 PM 
Justin
Justin
Unitede States
Age: 34
Posts: 2
I will be honest i joined to see the pics. i saw the 20/20 and wanted to see what the fuss was about. As a parent i would have been outraged had hit shappened to me. Not so much the death of my daughter but someone emailing the pictures to me. It is heartless and frankly a very dick thing to do. The girl was wreckless and stupid. most teenagers are and it scares me because I have a 13 yo son. The things that were said onthe Internet where fucked and said by people who obviously dont have kids. Nicole is to blame for the accident and her death.

Was she careless? Yes

Did she deserve to Die? No

Was it an accident? Yes

Would her parents change it if they could? Yes

Is it right for people to make fun of her? No

Are there sick people inthis world who have nothing better to do than to say stupid shit like that? Yes and those people will go to Hell wearing gasoline underpants too.
 
Dec 09, 2007 04:03 PM 
Justin
Justin
Unitede States
Age: 34
Posts: 2
just to make it clear before soeone rips me an ass on here. i would be saddened if had happened to my daughter. Everyone who has kids would be. In a situation like this the only one to blame is the child that killed herself. The parents arent at fault for spoiling their child, They arent at fault for having a fast car available for her to drive. nicole was 18 and old enough and smart enough to make her decisions. She chose the wrong ones obviously and it cost her her life
 
Dec 09, 2007 04:05 PM 
Sinestetici
Sinestetici
Austin, Texas
Age: 25
Posts: 26
RainbowSuicide wrote:
This is to both John35 and Sinestetici. How exactly did you find Alberta Stars. 'Cause you see, you both say that you joined the site just for this topic right? So here's what I think, since y'all posted this today... The whole Nikki Catsouras fiasco was on 20/20 last night or the night before and I believe that you both were purposely looking for these pics. So who are you to say all of the things you have said if that's the case. 'Cause I find it odd that two people joined this site for this thread only in the same day. Am I wrong or have you seen your fill of the pictures and you're finished with this site and never coming back? Just like you said Sinestetici, be honest.


Nope, friends livejournal. Ide be happy to link you, but I believe it's friends only. However, to prove my case, I shall copy and paste what my friend wrote:

A few people have asked if I know where to access the now-infamous Nikki Catsouras accident photos, to which my answer of course is yes. Having said that, I warn anyone who clicks the following link that the photos are in fact pretty graphic, and that you have been advised and as such I am not responsible for your viewing and/or subsequent actions.

By clicking this link, you are aware of and understand that you are about to see photos of a pretty fucked-up wreck with plenty of gore. If you want to view them, do so at your own risk, and do so quickly. They're hard to come by as her family has an army of lawyers working seemingly nonstop to shut down any and all sites that are hosting the photos. Note that neither you nor myself are at any legal risk by viewing said photos, as I've simply linked to a site hosted in Canada.


I should stress that I'm not by any means condoning the assholes who have sent the photos to Nikki's family and friends. The people who have done that are disgusting and reprehensible, and crossed lines that should never have been crossed. Also, despite my love for /b/, I'm not here to make fun of this girl and how she died. There is certainly no denying that she should have been less reckless and more responsible in her actions, but no one deserves to die in such a violent, fucked-up way.

::::

That being said...you're right, she should not have been driving in such a reckless manner. And you'll have to forgive me if I call you out on doing NOTHING that has ever potentially harmed another person. It's very hard to be human and not see yourself in a situation like that. Perhaps not driving wrecklessly, but have you ever left the stove on when you're mind was somewhere else? Etc etc etc...I could give examples all night, but I won't.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion...even if said events didnt happen in your city. Or, if you heard about them on the news.

Finally...has anyone asked themselves how the parents are feeling? Chances are they feel like failures as parents because they never taught their daughter to control her anger, and now she's dead at 18. Oh! And some jerks thought it would be amusing to send them the pictures of their own daughter (who remember...they probably feel like they failed) dead on the highway.

I feel sympathy for everyone involved. That's just who I am. I personally feel it's wrong for any of us to condem someone to death; or even to say "good ridance....that got rid of the problem for us". It's not very hopeful...is it? Do you duck your head in the sand everytime one of your friends acts in a wreckless manner?

Finally, I''l leave you with this: If you actually SAW this happen, if you were there, would you get out of the car and try and help? I'm just curious...or would you keep on driving?
 
Dec 09, 2007 07:33 PM 
Sinestetici
Sinestetici
Austin, Texas
Age: 25
Posts: 26
I honestly didnt see it on 20/20...but having read the threads I'll assume thats where my friend saw it. I dont watch a lot of tv (save for Heroes, heh). I would like to know why it's a bad thing if someone has an opinion on something they saw on TV?
 
Dec 09, 2007 07:35 PM 
Angie
Angie
Calgary
Age: 21
Posts: 3744
Thanks for your opinion. I think we're doing a pretty good job on here by keeping this highly controversial manner civil for the most part. We are all different people and we have opinions that differ. I personally think and agree that this tragic accident was devastating for the family of Nicole Catsouras and I don't think a slight little bit it was the right thing to do to harass the family with pictures sent by email. But at the same time I think way too much attention is given to them and everyone feels needlessly concerned. Too many examples are presented here as to why we should pat respect to Nicole Catsouras family and so on because how it must feel for them.... I could counter any such example with my own examples which prove far worse things happen to other families, but just because those other families are not that rich, nobody gives a rat's ass. It's sad really, and for this reason only I don't see why we should give up what's right and surrender to the rich. Do you think families of people tortured and humiliated in Abu Ghraib prison were happy seeing their sons treated like that and then their pictures plastered all over the net? I betcha if any of those families was filthy rich and hired top lawyers to pull the pictures down off the net, the same controversial thread would be going on in that regard on every board. People would get outraged over why these pictures are posted and would send hatemail just Mark is getting now. But because their families are not rich, this is not happening and pictures are taken for what they are - the pictures that document really tragic incident, and not pictures that are disrespectful to the family opf these people. That's it - the only difference between Nikki Catsouras' case and thousands of others is that her family is rich, hence they are no longer looked at as picture of what the real world is about. Unlike all others. Just another example of how powerful money really is.

If Nikki Catsouras' dad wasn't that rich, these accident pictures would be just another graphic stuff on the net similar to thousands of others. But because he is so rich and can afford to pay any money for lawyers to hunt sites that host them, the double standard kicks in and these pictures are all of a sudden considered disrespectful and not right!

 
Dec 09, 2007 07:48 PM 
RainbowSuicide
RainbowSuicide
Ohio
Age: 19
Posts: 184
Angie wrote:
RainbowSuicide wrote:
The whole Nikki Catsouras fiasco was on 20/20 last night or the night before and I believe that you both were purposely looking for these pics.


All I can possibly add to this is - OWNED

Rainbow Suicide, are you really taken


Haha. That makes me happy! ^w^ Anyhooters, yep, I'm taken.
 
Dec 09, 2007 08:33 PM 
RainbowSuicide
RainbowSuicide
Ohio
Age: 19
Posts: 184
Sinestetici wrote:
RainbowSuicide wrote:
This is to both John35 and Sinestetici. How exactly did you find Alberta Stars. 'Cause you see, you both say that you joined the site just for this topic right? So here's what I think, since y'all posted this today... The whole Nikki Catsouras fiasco was on 20/20 last night or the night before and I believe that you both were purposely looking for these pics. So who are you to say all of the things you have said if that's the case. 'Cause I find it odd that two people joined this site for this thread only in the same day. Am I wrong or have you seen your fill of the pictures and you're finished with this site and never coming back? Just like you said Sinestetici, be honest.


Nope, friends livejournal. Ide be happy to link you, but I believe it's friends only. However, to prove my case, I shall copy and paste what my friend wrote:

A few people have asked if I know where to access the now-infamous Nikki Catsouras accident photos, to which my answer of course is yes. Having said that, I warn anyone who clicks the following link that the photos are in fact pretty graphic, and that you have been advised and as such I am not responsible for your viewing and/or subsequent actions.

By clicking this link, you are aware of and understand that you are about to see photos of a pretty fucked-up wreck with plenty of gore. If you want to view them, do so at your own risk, and do so quickly. They're hard to come by as her family has an army of lawyers working seemingly nonstop to shut down any and all sites that are hosting the photos. Note that neither you nor myself are at any legal risk by viewing said photos, as I've simply linked to a site hosted in Canada.


I should stress that I'm not by any means condoning the assholes who have sent the photos to Nikki's family and friends. The people who have done that are disgusting and reprehensible, and crossed lines that should never have been crossed. Also, despite my love for /b/, I'm not here to make fun of this girl and how she died. There is certainly no denying that she should have been less reckless and more responsible in her actions, but no one deserves to die in such a violent, fucked-up way.

::::

That being said...you're right, she should not have been driving in such a reckless manner. And you'll have to forgive me if I call you out on doing NOTHING that has ever potentially harmed another person. It's very hard to be human and not see yourself in a situation like that. Perhaps not driving wrecklessly, but have you ever left the stove on when you're mind was somewhere else? Etc etc etc...I could give examples all night, but I won't.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion...even if said events didnt happen in your city. Or, if you heard about them on the news.

Finally...has anyone asked themselves how the parents are feeling? Chances are they feel like failures as parents because they never taught their daughter to control her anger, and now she's dead at 18. Oh! And some jerks thought it would be amusing to send them the pictures of their own daughter (who remember...they probably feel like they failed) dead on the highway.

I feel sympathy for everyone involved. That's just who I am. I personally feel it's wrong for any of us to condem someone to death; or even to say "good ridance....that got rid of the problem for us". It's not very hopeful...is it? Do you duck your head in the sand everytime one of your friends acts in a wreckless manner?

Finally, I''l leave you with this: If you actually SAW this happen, if you were there, would you get out of the car and try and help? I'm just curious...or would you keep on driving?


You can give examples. Please do so if you wish. I'd love to answer them for you. I haven't once said anything about the parents or the douchebag that sent the pics. That's an opinion that will come out in time I'm sure. Never said good riddance or that I was happy she was dead or anything. All I've said was the truth. As for the whole seeing it and stopping, I guess it would depend on a) where I was going, b) if I was in a hurry and c) what kind of mood I was in. I'm sure if I wouldn't stop, someone else would.
 
Dec 09, 2007 08:40 PM 
RainbowSuicide
RainbowSuicide
Ohio
Age: 19
Posts: 184
Sinestetici wrote:
I honestly didnt see it on 20/20...but having read the threads I'll assume thats where my friend saw it. I dont watch a lot of tv (save for Heroes, heh). I would like to know why it's a bad thing if someone has an opinion on something they saw on TV?


You come in here all anti pictures and such, but you're looking at them yoursself.
 
Dec 09, 2007 08:44 PM 
RainbowSuicide
RainbowSuicide
Ohio
Age: 19
Posts: 184
Angie wrote:
Thanks for your opinion. I think we're doing a pretty good job on here by keeping this highly controversial manner civil for the most part. We are all different people and we have opinions that differ. I personally think and agree that this tragic accident was devastating for the family of Nicole Catsouras and I don't think a slight little bit it was the right thing to do to harass the family with pictures sent by email. But at the same time I think way too much attention is given to them and everyone feels needlessly concerned. Too many examples are presented here as to why we should pat respect to Nicole Catsouras family and so on because how it must feel for them.... I could counter any such example with my own examples which prove far worse things happen to other families, but just because those other families are not that rich, nobody gives a rat's ass. It's sad really, and for this reason only I don't see why we should give up what's right and surrender to the rich. Do you think families of people tortured and humiliated in Abu Ghraib prison were happy seeing their sons treated like that and then their pictures plastered all over the net? I betcha if any of those families was filthy rich and hired top lawyers to pull the pictures down off the net, the same controversial thread would be going on in that regard on every board. People would get outraged over why these pictures are posted and would send hatemail just Mark is getting now. But because their families are not rich, this is not happening and pictures are taken for what they are - the pictures that document really tragic incident, and not pictures that are disrespectful to the family opf these people. That's it - the only difference between Nikki Catsouras' case and thousands of others is that her family is rich, hence they are no longer looked at as picture of what the real world is about. Unlike all others. Just another example of how powerful money really is.

If Nikki Catsouras' dad wasn't that rich, these accident pictures would be just another graphic stuff on the net similar to thousands of others. But because he is so rich and can afford to pay any money for lawyers to hunt sites that host them, the double standard kicks in and these pictures are all of a sudden considered disrespectful and not right!


Amen!
 
Dec 09, 2007 08:48 PM 
Sinestetici
Sinestetici
Austin, Texas
Age: 25
Posts: 26
RainbowSuicide wrote:
Sinestetici wrote:
I honestly didnt see it on 20/20...but having read the threads I'll assume thats where my friend saw it. I dont watch a lot of tv (save for Heroes, heh). I would like to know why it's a bad thing if someone has an opinion on something they saw on TV?


You come in here all anti pictures and such, but you're looking at them yoursself.


Actually, I didnt look at them. I can imagine the carnage. But thanks for making so many assumptions.
 
Dec 09, 2007 09:10 PM 
RainbowSuicide
RainbowSuicide
Ohio
Age: 19
Posts: 184
Sinestetici wrote:
RainbowSuicide wrote:
Sinestetici wrote:
I honestly didnt see it on 20/20...but having read the threads I'll assume thats where my friend saw it. I dont watch a lot of tv (save for Heroes, heh). I would like to know why it's a bad thing if someone has an opinion on something they saw on TV?


You come in here all anti pictures and such, but you're looking at them yoursself.


Actually, I didnt look at them. I can imagine the carnage. But thanks for making so many assumptions.


Sure. Whatever helps you sleep at night.
 
Dec 09, 2007 09:11 PM 
brifro
brifro
Cincinnati
Age: 48
Posts: 1
I still can't find or view these photos anywhere. I'm curious: the human skull is extremely strong and she likely had some protection, so I think it would be educational to see what certain speeds and impacts can do to a skull. You always see these shows on TV where the bad guys run from the cops and have horrible crashes, but they almost always walk away or at least survive. One comment on all the folks who say she was so irresponsible: drunk driving is no safer than what she was doing, and how many of the people who think her speeding was more reckless than drunk driving have driven drunk? I'll bet more than half have. So get some perspective.
 
Dec 09, 2007 09:13 PM 
Sinestetici
Sinestetici
Austin, Texas
Age: 25
Posts: 26
RainbowSuicide wrote:
Sinestetici wrote:
RainbowSuicide wrote:
Sinestetici wrote:
I honestly didnt see it on 20/20...but having read the threads I'll assume thats where my friend saw it. I dont watch a lot of tv (save for Heroes, heh). I would like to know why it's a bad thing if someone has an opinion on something they saw on TV?


You come in here all anti pictures and such, but you're looking at them yoursself.


Actually, I didnt look at them. I can imagine the carnage. But thanks for making so many assumptions.


Sure. Whatever helps you sleep at night.


What a clever girl you are. Tell me, suicide, does looking at random carnage and telling yourself youre better than an 18 year old who made a mistake help *you* sl;eep better at night?

Since we are assuming here, I'm going to assume the answer is yes.
 
Dec 09, 2007 09:15 PM 
RainbowSuicide
RainbowSuicide
Ohio
Age: 19
Posts: 184
brifro wrote:
I still can't find or view these photos anywhere. I'm curious: the human skull is extremely strong and she likely had some protection, so I think it would be educational to see what certain speeds and impacts can do to a skull. You always see these shows on TV where the bad guys run from the cops and have horrible crashes, but they almost always walk away or at least survive. One comment on all the folks who say she was so irresponsible: drunk driving is no safer than what she was doing, and how many of the people who think her speeding was more reckless than drunk driving have driven drunk? I'll bet more than half have. So get some perspective.

The pics are in this thread.... I've never in my life even thought about driving drunk. That's fucking stupid. And when did I say that driving drunk wasn't just as wreckless as driving 100mph? That's what I thought.
 
Dec 09, 2007 09:16 PM 
Sinestetici
Sinestetici
Austin, Texas
Age: 25
Posts: 26
brifro wrote:
I still can't find or view these photos anywhere. I'm curious: the human skull is extremely strong and she likely had some protection, so I think it would be educational to see what certain speeds and impacts can do to a skull. You always see these shows on TV where the bad guys run from the cops and have horrible crashes, but they almost always walk away or at least survive. One comment on all the folks who say she was so irresponsible: drunk driving is no safer than what she was doing, and how many of the people who think her speeding was more reckless than drunk driving have driven drunk? I'll bet more than half have. So get some perspective.


THANK YOU!!!! Or at least gotten in the car with someone who was intoxicated.
 
Dec 09, 2007 09:16 PM 
Sinestetici
Sinestetici
Austin, Texas
Age: 25
Posts: 26
Further more...when did I say I was anti-pictures? I brought up the topic of free speech and whether or not they had crossed a line, but I don't remember saying anything about being anti-pictures. I dont agree with them being mailed to the family.

Please, if you're going to call me out on something, make sure you call me out on something valid.
 
Dec 09, 2007 09:21 PM 
RainbowSuicide
RainbowSuicide
Ohio
Age: 19
Posts: 184
Sinestetici wrote:
RainbowSuicide wrote:
Sinestetici wrote:
RainbowSuicide wrote:
Sinestetici wrote:
I honestly didnt see it on 20/20...but having read the threads I'll assume thats where my friend saw it. I dont watch a lot of tv (save for Heroes, heh). I would like to know why it's a bad thing if someone has an opinion on something they saw on TV?


You come in here all anti pictures and such, but you're looking at them yoursself.


Actually, I didnt look at them. I can imagine the carnage. But thanks for making so many assumptions.


Sure. Whatever helps you sleep at night.


What a clever girl you are. Tell me, suicide, does looking at random carnage and telling yourself youre better than an 18 year old who made a mistake help *you* sl;eep better at night?

Since we are assuming here, I'm going to assume the answer is yes.


Why of course it does!!! Now I've never said I was better, if so, quote me on it. But yes, I sleep wonderfully. Thanks for asking!
 
Dec 09, 2007 09:21 PM 
RainbowSuicide
RainbowSuicide
Ohio
Age: 19
Posts: 184
Sinestetici wrote:
Further more...when did I say I was anti-pictures? I brought up the topic of free speech and whether or not they had crossed a line, but I don't remember saying anything about being anti-pictures. I dont agree with them being mailed to the family.

Please, if you're going to call me out on something, make sure you call me out on something valid.


Same for you dear, same for you.
 
Dec 09, 2007 09:22 PM 
Sinestetici
Sinestetici
Austin, Texas
Age: 25
Posts: 26
RainbowSuicide wrote:
Sinestetici wrote:
RainbowSuicide wrote:
Sinestetici wrote:
RainbowSuicide wrote:
Sinestetici wrote:
I honestly didnt see it on 20/20...but having read the threads I'll assume thats where my friend saw it. I dont watch a lot of tv (save for Heroes, heh). I would like to know why it's a bad thing if someone has an opinion on something they saw on TV?


You come in here all anti pictures and such, but you're looking at them yoursself.


Actually, I didnt look at them. I can imagine the carnage. But thanks for making so many assumptions.


Sure. Whatever helps you sleep at night.


What a clever girl you are. Tell me, suicide, does looking at random carnage and telling yourself youre better than an 18 year old who made a mistake help *you* sl;eep better at night?

Since we are assuming here, I'm going to assume the answer is yes.


Why of course it does!!! Now I've never said I was better, if so, quote me on it. But yes, I sleep wonderfully. Thanks for asking!


Right...but we're assuming these things about one another, remember?
 
Dec 09, 2007 09:22 PM 
Sinestetici
Sinestetici
Austin, Texas
Age: 25
Posts: 26
RainbowSuicide wrote:
Sinestetici wrote:
Further more...when did I say I was anti-pictures? I brought up the topic of free speech and whether or not they had crossed a line, but I don't remember saying anything about being anti-pictures. I dont agree with them being mailed to the family.

Please, if you're going to call me out on something, make sure you call me out on something valid.


Same for you dear, same for you.


My name, is Samantha. Or Sinestetici. But not dear. Though it is nice to meet you.
 
Dec 09, 2007 09:23 PM 
RainbowSuicide
RainbowSuicide
Ohio
Age: 19
Posts: 184
Sinestetici wrote:
RainbowSuicide wrote:
Sinestetici wrote:
RainbowSuicide wrote:
Sinestetici wrote:
RainbowSuicide wrote:
Sinestetici wrote:
I honestly didnt see it on 20/20...but having read the threads I'll assume thats where my friend saw it. I dont watch a lot of tv (save for Heroes, heh). I would like to know why it's a bad thing if someone has an opinion on something they saw on TV?


You come in here all anti pictures and such, but you're looking at them yoursself.


Actually, I didnt look at them. I can imagine the carnage. But thanks for making so many assumptions.


Sure. Whatever helps you sleep at night.


What a clever girl you are. Tell me, suicide, does looking at random carnage and telling yourself youre better than an 18 year old who made a mistake help *you* sl;eep better at night?

Since we are assuming here, I'm going to assume the answer is yes.


Why of course it does!!! Now I've never said I was better, if so, quote me on it. But yes, I sleep wonderfully. Thanks for asking!


Right...but we're assuming these things about one another, remember?


Nope. Sure don't.
 
Dec 09, 2007 09:23 PM 
RainbowSuicide
RainbowSuicide
Ohio
Age: 19
Posts: 184
Sinestetici wrote:
RainbowSuicide wrote:
Sinestetici wrote:
Further more...when did I say I was anti-pictures? I brought up the topic of free speech and whether or not they had crossed a line, but I don't remember saying anything about being anti-pictures. I dont agree with them being mailed to the family.

Please, if you're going to call me out on something, make sure you call me out on something valid.


Same for you dear, same for you.


My name, is Samantha. Or Sinestetici. But not dear. Though it is nice to meet you.


I'm so sorry. There I go assuming again.
 
Dec 09, 2007 09:24 PM 
Sinestetici
Sinestetici
Austin, Texas
Age: 25
Posts: 26
RainbowSuicide wrote:
Sinestetici wrote:
RainbowSuicide wrote:
Sinestetici wrote:
Further more...when did I say I was anti-pictures? I brought up the topic of free speech and whether or not they had crossed a line, but I don't remember saying anything about being anti-pictures. I dont agree with them being mailed to the family.

Please, if you're going to call me out on something, make sure you call me out on something valid.


Same for you dear, same for you.


My name, is Samantha. Or Sinestetici. But not dear. Though it is nice to meet you.


I'm so sorry. There I go assuming again.


I forgive you, no worries.
 
Dec 09, 2007 09:26 PM 
Angie
Angie
Calgary
Age: 21
Posts: 3744
to brifro:

no one has suggested that drunk driving was not bad. Any reckless driving is bad, whether it is speeding, drunk driving, tail gating, etc. You're putting other people in danger, and one of them could be me. I'm not OK with that, if you ask me.

I care for my own safety and reckless drivers put it in danger. But it's not only my safety, it's also the safety of little children, pregnant mothers, disabled people and members of general traffic whose lives are in danger because of reckless drivers, such as Nikki Catsouras. I'm not OK with this happening; hence I want them to see those horrible pictures so they know what can happen to them if they don't sober up and start acting responsibly. The more people see it, the more accidents can be potentially prevented. That to me is a worthy cause.
 
Dec 09, 2007 10:15 PM 
New Topic    Reply
Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next
  • Email This Thread To Your Friend
    Digg This Thread
    Stumble Upon This Thread
    Reddit This Thread
    Add This Thread to Facebook
    Mixx This Thread
    Add this to your blog:
    Add this code to a forum:
  • Subscribe
    via RSS
    Subscribe via RSS