Welcome, Guest ! Login

Bai Ling Nip Slip Pictures - She's Got Massive Nipples

Angie
Angie
Calgary
Age: 27
Posts: 4774


Do you remember the Big Nipples thread? Well, you can safely include Bai Ling on the list of girls with gorgeous, massive, hard nipples. These nip slip pictures are from 2 days ago when Bai Ling went kayaking with Pink (yeah, that singer Pink who also has some impressive hard nipples). First of all - I had no clue Bai Ling was such friends with Pink and secondly... kayaking? Damn, now that's some past time activity that you don't normally do. I've never done kayaking in my life. How awesome is that for those two hot bitches to get ahead of me on this one. Two hard nipples sluts plowing it through the waves of an ocean on god damn kayaks. I hate those bitches.



Later that day, after all kayaking was done, Bai Ling almost got swept off the face of planet with big wave. That big boy behind her is not her body guard. That's her boyfriend Damon Elliott. Damon is doing pretty well as writer and producer in Hollywood. He’s the son of Dionne Warwick - the R&B singer.

Bai Ling of course is absolutely, ridiculously hot. She Asian which only adds on complete ridiculousness and when I say Asian, I don’t mean no American Asian, I mean born in China. She’s pure Chinese. Imagine the turn on when she’s whisper in that rattling Chinese in your ear… Damn!

Bai Ling played the role of that evil Asian chick named Myca in The Crow opposite of Brandon Lee as Eric Draven. She was the most evil of all, because of how she could cock tease everyone before she’d pluck their eyes out. Through her abilities, she captured the crow but ended up having her own eyes plucked by it.



Brandon Lee, the sun of legendary Bruce Lee died during filming of a scene in which several guns fired at him. One of the guns was still loaded with a bullet which ended Brandon’s life prematurely. He still left us one of the greatest movies ever filmed. If any of you have not seen The Crow, you have got to be kidding me. Go get it now, there are many wannabe Crow movies, the original one, the one with Brandon Lee is the only one and has no match.



Back to Bai Ling Nip Slip, before I get too emotional about The Crow. So after she was getting out of the ocean that almost swept her hot ass into the Davey Jones Locker, her red and white bikini slipped to expose the hottest celebrity nipple ever. That bitch is so hot. Look at her ass, her firm stomach, her legs are perfect and now the nipple – damn imagine sucking on that hard erect nip. And that’s the size she gets after almost drowning. Stress and all that shit and her nipple could still pluck your eye like the crow did to her in the movie. Fuck I love those nipples

Also, take a closer look at her bikini – it’s got little pirate skulls all over it. Fuck I want to marry her. She’s the hottest slut in Hollywood. So much style, such great body and Asian. God damn, someone hook me up.
















May 9, 2008 at 3:12 pm 
BlackCat
BlackCat
Edmonton
Age: 29
Posts: 258
Some people are lucky to have been born with nipples of that size. She's got great body too.
May 9, 2008 at 3:34 pm 
shawnlove
shawnlove
USA
Age: 125
Posts: 490
My lover is half Korean and half Japanese and she has killer nipples like Bai Ling. I can hang my cowboy hat on them suckers. Her boobs are small but her nipples pertrude from almost anything she wears. She is a sexy Asian that is bi which makes me one of the luckiest men this side of the Rio Grande River!
May 9, 2008 at 3:42 pm 
Angie
Angie
Calgary
Age: 27
Posts: 4774
From your description it is undisputable that you got the best score on this side of Rio Grande. Damn lucky bastard you
May 9, 2008 at 3:46 pm 
shawnlove
shawnlove
USA
Age: 125
Posts: 490
Angie wrote:
From your description it is undisputable that you got the best score on this side of Rio Grande. Damn lucky bastard you


I will take that as a compliment, and even better, you are invited when time allows to ravage my sweet little Asian angel slut to do what you wish with her hard pointed nipples. That way we can both be lucky bastards as I have my way with you.
May 9, 2008 at 3:50 pm 
Angie
Angie
Calgary
Age: 27
Posts: 4774
It was meant to be a compliment. I wasn't being sarcastic at all. Actually, if I was to describe my perfect dream lover, that would be her. Every word you said was like from my perfect book
May 9, 2008 at 3:57 pm 
shawnlove
shawnlove
USA
Age: 125
Posts: 490
Angie wrote:
It was meant to be a compliment. I wasn't being sarcastic at all. Actually, if I was to describe my perfect dream lover, that would be her. Every word you said was like from my perfect book


I know you meant it as a compliment thats why I was winking

Check your pm for details on what you are missing.... lol
May 9, 2008 at 4:03 pm 
Manny
Manny
Cheshire, United Kingdom
Age: 34
Posts: 569
For a moment there I thought that Bai Ling Nip Slip was actually her name....
May 11, 2008 at 5:14 am 
JGroovyman
JGroovyman
Edmonton
Age: 51
Posts: 286
I've had a hard-on for Bai ever since The Crow was released. She's extremely hot in the movie The Breed as well. She plays a hot vampire.
May 11, 2008 at 8:33 am 
Starlite
Starlite
venus
Age: 30
Posts: 2639
JGroovyman wrote:
She's extremely hot in the movie The Breed as well. {She plays a hot vampire.


yes she does {very hott}
May 11, 2008 at 3:38 pm 
FergusMaximus
FergusMaximus
Rock the Rebel, Metal the Devil
Age: 29
Posts: 1512
I know there are cute Asians out there, but she's not one of them.
May 11, 2008 at 4:38 pm 
Starlite
Starlite
venus
Age: 30
Posts: 2639
I did say she was hott
and she has a{great body}

its the part she played and how good she played {that I found YUMMY
May 11, 2008 at 5:00 pm 
Tender
Tender
Edmonton
Age: 31
Posts: 736
Bai Ling is very beautiful. She's 37 years old and as hot as a teenager. Her sense of fashion is questionable (not sure irf anyone's seen latest pictures) but she's definitely one of Hollywood's finest looking women. She's also a very talented actress which is a rare find. Too bad she's become such a slut
May 11, 2008 at 9:41 pm 
Lila
Lila
Edmonton
Age: 30
Posts: 1205
Very hot nip slip. With nipples like that, you better share with the world. There's a lot to suck on and we all want to fulfill our fantasies. It should be prosecutable by law if nipples of this size were not shown to general public.

As far as I'm concerned, Bai Ling knows she has killer nipples and likes to flash them. This wasn't her first nip slip and will not be her last. More fun for us. I'll enjoy quality nipple flash any time of day
May 12, 2008 at 9:07 am 
Southerns
Southerns
Porterville, South Africa
Age: 46
Posts: 1388
Here are some more Bai Ling nip slips.







May 12, 2008 at 12:24 pm 
Raynaud
Raynaud
southern US
Age: 26
Posts: 2261
okay,
why is she wearing makeup on a BEACH?!
lol

and she's pretty,
but she's not that fine.
for her age, she is.
but not to me
XD

May 13, 2008 at 12:54 am 
Jerry
Jerry
Columbus, Ohio
Age: 38
Posts: 5
I see she's got many slips. It kinda makes me wonder if they are really slips, lol
Oct 3, 2008 at 1:57 am 
newusername
newusername
Saskatchewan
Age: 34
Posts: 171
I think I would fall in love with Bai Ling. Beautiful, and interesting, and smart...and just the right amount of weird.
Oct 15, 2008 at 11:16 pm 
Tomate37
Tomate37
San Diego
Age: 44
Posts: 1
Starlite wrote:
JGroovyman wrote:
She's extremely hot in the movie The Breed as well. {She plays a hot vampire.


yes she does {very hott}


Here's a nice set of pics of her....

http://expectaculos.com/2008/05/13/bai-ling-en-la-playa/


Jul 10, 2009 at 8:26 am 
fido_alive
fido_alive
Minneapolis, MN
Age: 40
Posts: 1939
Nipples are fun.
Jul 12, 2009 at 2:56 am 
squeeker
squeeker
Hay Lakes
Age: 55
Posts: 31
Looks nice.
Sep 5, 2010 at 4:31 am 
Zoey
Zoey
No
Age: 123
Posts: 29


She looks like a fucking evil slitch to me. Goddamn maybe you all should look again.

Whew, I wouldn't fuck that yellow slitch with your cock.
Sep 7, 2010 at 11:48 am 
FIREMAN
FIREMAN
mid west USA
Age: 39
Posts: 474
really zoey? the last sentence could be removed, hate yourself if you must, but does it have to be said about someonelse?
Sep 7, 2010 at 12:37 pm 
Zoey
Zoey
No
Age: 123
Posts: 29
First of all brother I do not hate myself. I love myself, I have to love myself because I love superstars. And I am a superstar.

Second of all I say things others initially find racist or politically incorrect. But then a strange thing happens. They realise that I attack all races and all nationalities lol.

So then labeling me as a racist doesn't quite fit. Then they study my posts. And they discover that the reason I say the things I do is because mankind is pathetic, myself included.

Now I will often say blackass or yellow ass or pink ass or nigger or chink or knuckle dragger or honkey or whitebread or cracker or gook.
I say these things not for the same reasons as others. I say these things as a politically incorrect way of identifying the person I'm babbling about.

Next I would like to say this. I am not a person included in the statement "Swallowers" Swallowers is the new word our congressmen and senate leaders call citizens these days. They used to call us sheep. But now their pet name for us is "Swallowers".

Now, Someone in hollywood or some modeling agency obviously told a mass of ppl that this woman is talented and beautiful. And all these ppl who think she is are quite literally "Swallowing" what the actors guild or somebody said about this woman.

She is not fucking beautiful. And her tits? Are you serious? Come on Goddamn it, do you really think those tits are hot? Cuz I gotta Jewish American Princess gf that has some $10,000 titty implants that would blow yer fucking mind...

Lemmeh break this asian woman down for ya brother. Scale of 1 to 10, 10 being best.


Face, 2
head, -3 it looks like a defective bowling ball.
Eyes, -1
legs, 2
hips, -10 cuz there aren't any!!!
ass, -6 most all asians have horrible asses. Don't believe me? ask one.
stomach, 7
arms, 4
neck, 9 but since it not proportionate to the rest of her body 2.
lips -2 are serious? They look like the underside of a snail.


So the statement I made was to save your life. Cuz if you are capable of putting your puffy in that woman? You needed me to save you.

And I did save you. I saved you cuz I love you in a very non-gay way.


End babble
Sep 8, 2010 at 11:12 pm 
pothead
pothead
Fort McMurray
Age: 30
Posts: 777
What a dreamer. Kid, nobody studies your posts. In your fairytale mind you dream of a world in which somebody actually gives a whale dump about you but outside of your fairytale mind, it ain't no more but wishful thinking.
Sep 8, 2010 at 11:39 pm 
Paulie
Paulie
Edmonton
Age: 25
Posts: 2234
Zoey, how you described yourself and your posts is pretty correct. The problem is that you're a jackass in the way you post, you know it, and no one really wants to have a conversation with you because your choice of words (and sometimes your opinion) puts down everyone you refer to, wheather you mean to or not.

Now personally, I kind of agree with your "assessment" of Bai Ling to some respect. But that doesn't mean what everyone else thinks is stupid, wrong and they need saving. We're all perfectly entitled to our opinions and if Angie thinks Bai Ling is hot, then fine! lol That doesn't mean I have to fall in love with her.

Despite the fact that people think this website is "rule free" we DO have rules, and I KNOW you've seen Marks latest post on Alberta Stars v2.0. It would make for much better conversation if you tried being a little respectful in the way you post. You do post valid points sometimes and good conversation, but no one wants to respond to it because of how you word things. Yes, humanity sucks, but just because you got lemons doesn't mean you can't add some water and sugar to make some lemonade. We won't make you eat the lemon straight.
Sep 8, 2010 at 11:47 pm 
Zoey
Zoey
No
Age: 123
Posts: 29
pothead wrote:
What a dreamer. Kid, nobody studies your posts. In your fairytale mind you dream of a world in which somebody actually gives a whale dump about you but outside of your fairytale mind, it ain't no more but wishful thinking.


Oh no, some loser that crawled outta his moms basement to try and rail meh.

You sir are the one that's dreaming. Actually you aren't dreaming. Your just babbling in a stoned stupor about something you think you know about.

Not to mention your talking in circles like a babbling idiot. You say
"no one reads my posts." But you did! You silly little bitch. Don't ever think you will be half as smart as me. Now crawl back to the basement and fog yourself up real good and scheme up some more completely worthless garbage.

Just don't come stinking up my flow with it. Cuz I will play with your mind. Don't take that the wrong way and let it hurt your pride.
Just take it as some good advice and run along like a good little tot.


Paulie wrote:


1. Zoey, how you described yourself and your posts is pretty correct.

2. The problem is that you're a jackass in the way you post, you know it,

3. and no one really wants to have a conversation with you because your choice of words (and sometimes your opinion) puts down everyone you refer to, whether you mean to or not.

4. Now personally, I kind of agree with your "assessment" of Bai Ling to some respect.

5. But that doesn't mean what everyone else thinks is stupid, wrong and they need saving.

6. We're all perfectly entitled to our opinions and if Angie thinks Bai Ling is hot, then fine! lol That doesn't mean I have to fall in love with her.

7. Despite the fact that people think this website is "rule free" we DO have rules, and I KNOW you've seen Marks latest post on Alberta Stars v2.0. It would make for much better conversation if you tried being a little respectful in the way you post.

8. You do post valid points sometimes and good conversation,

9. but no one wants to respond to it because of how you word things.

10. Yes, humanity sucks, but just because you got lemons doesn't mean you can't add some water and sugar to make some lemonade. We won't make you eat the lemon straight.



1. This is because I am always correct.

2. posting like a jack ass is my prerogative. Just cuz I don't fit your mold doesn't make me wrong.

3. Good, as I indicated in my very first thread I don't want to talk to anyone. Except I did look at some of your posts. And I do like you. That is why I will ask you not to be offended by my posts. Any questions? Read my profile.

4. I didn't see this sentence till just now. And now I know why I like you, you have good taste/ taste good lol.

5. Yes it does

6. Point takin and I will respectfully consider it in my future posts.

7. I honestly didn't think I was being disrespectful. I just tell the truth the old fashioned way is all.

8. I know, that is why I am a superstar. Muah

9. Good, cuz if they're going to spout a bunch of idiotic crap like potboy/bitchboy then I don't wanna hear it.

10. Things like this turn me on((not really sexually)) but intellectually. God I am falling in love with your mind.
You are a precious and rare creature. You are like a shining treasure that has been hidden from meh for 1,000s' of years.

Sad thing is you prolly don't even realise it. The tragic thing nobody else prolly doesn't either. Life is precious, but a precious life is rare.

I just made that last sentence up for you. Just now, on the fly.
Thank you for giving me that opportunity to feel such inspiration.



I am Zoey Army. Goodbye.
Sep 9, 2010 at 2:34 am 
Angie
Angie
Calgary
Age: 27
Posts: 4774
Enough of your bullshit. With each post you make up lies to attack other members. You open your filth mouth one more time, I will ceremoniously boot your sorry ass out of here.
Sep 9, 2010 at 3:18 am 
Zoey
Zoey
No
Age: 123
Posts: 29
Look, I said Gbye. Don't start talkin a bunch of smack. If ya want me to shut up than don't fucking talk shit.


On topic this chick in my opinion is one ugly slitch.



God, you canadians are so emo.
Now Goodbye again
Sep 9, 2010 at 4:33 am 
FIREMAN
FIREMAN
mid west USA
Age: 39
Posts: 474
ok, now i am Laughing my ass off guys he believes his stuff, so why in the world try to change his mind? he is bringing color, just not a fan of the whole slam the door in your face technique.

I was 19 once and knew everything too. Sad now I forgot half the shit I didn’t really know then anyway!

and fuck off, fucking her would only really be a problem to ne because i might hear her voice. those nips are great, not the biggest fan of her tits, but the nip's (which is what the post is about) are fucking great~ yeah not the best body, not even close, the problem with her is that damn voice, she would be soundly gagged if i was to dip my wick!
Sep 9, 2010 at 7:18 am 
Zoey
Zoey
No
Age: 123
Posts: 29
Well I personally think her nipples are disproportionate. They look like lug nuts on an overturned coffee dish. But I respect your point of view and your tastes. Non of which did I "attack" Nor would I. You would be surprised at how open minded I am.

Think I'm kidding? I was one of the first ppl to defend the rights of gays. I have nothing against faggots. Hell, my gf has a gay friend and I love the guy like a brother. I would physically fight for Robert.

So don't go trying to paint me as some kinda racist, or a person who is unjustified in my God given opinion.

Look, folks, I ain't trying to change your mind. I'm not trying to force anyone to see my point of view.

I just came in this thread and stated my opinion. This is a public forum. That's what it's for. If you can't handle criticism((even though I wasn't criticizing, I was critiquing)) then don't put yourself in the situation to receive it.

If I can't come on this website and speak my opinion, then this site is completely worthless and such activity world certainly be it's doom.

The only person that was "attacked" in this thread was me when potpuppy began railing me.

Now, I think the chick is butt ugly. Don't take it personal. I didn't say anyone of this site was but ugly. Only the butt ugly chick in the pic.

Anyway God bless and don't take the shit I say to hart. It's just my opinion. And just cuz I don't share your opinion doesn't make me wrong.

So just sit back and enjoy the show.I'm harmless, So let's just move on and have some fun.
Sep 9, 2010 at 1:03 pm 
Paulie
Paulie
Edmonton
Age: 25
Posts: 2234
zoey wrote:
7. I honestly didn't think I was being disrespectful. I just tell the truth the old fashioned way is all.


The issue is that the old fashioned way is considered rude and disrespectful. Pulling out the word faggot and putting it in your sentence totally changes the way your statement sounds. It no longer sounds like just your opinion. Instead it sounds like an attack.

Now you said you've read some of my posts, so I hope you know that I don't attack if I can help it. It would REALLY help everyone if you just chose better words. Politically correct wouldn't kill you ya know.
Sep 9, 2010 at 4:32 pm 
Zoey
Zoey
No
Age: 123
Posts: 29
^^

You quoted my publishing #7. However I offer you to observe publishing #6 of the same quote and you will see that I have addressed this matter.

Sep 9, 2010 at 6:24 pm 
LayLow
LayLow
Edmonton
Age: 31
Posts: 1012
LMAO other then the fact he's a nasty bigot, I kind of like this Zoey. Why kick him for having an opinion Angie? I've seen pornask defend rape... surely his reasons for not liking asian girls cannot be worse
Sep 11, 2010 at 1:00 am 
Angie
Angie
Calgary
Age: 27
Posts: 4774
Having an opinion on a touchy topic is one thing and is part of freedom of opinion this site adheres to. Personally attacking others and threatening with acts of physical violence is another.
Sep 11, 2010 at 1:41 am 
YellowFrog
YellowFrog
Vegreville
Age: 26
Posts: 311
LayLow wrote:
LMAO other then the fact he's a nasty bigot, I kind of like this Zoey. Why kick him for having an opinion Angie? I've seen pornask defend rape... surely his reasons for not liking asian girls cannot be worse


Um, I remember you used to make sense, LayLow. What happened? Did you trade it for stupidity? I remember the thread that pornask started. Many valid arguments were presented and all of them perfectly justifiable. What's wrong with asking why one crime is blown out of proportion (both socially and legally) while another doesn't scratch the surface, even though it leaves mental and physical scars that are much deeper? Not only was he not defending rape, as you falsely claim, he had his arguments presented in a very clear and tolerable manner that even as a woman I had to agree with what he says. Selfish, nihilistic women would disagree, but not because he's wrong. It's because they always want everyone crawling at their feet.

So you condemn a man who pointed out severe flaws in societal and legal views on two crimes that affect victims in similar ways, but back up a man who doesn't hesitate to threat others with rape and wishes this experience upon the rest? You did use to make sense, but now you've totally lost it, LayLow.
Sep 12, 2010 at 1:15 am 
fido_alive
fido_alive
Minneapolis, MN
Age: 40
Posts: 1939
Where did that come from?
Sep 12, 2010 at 10:16 am 
FIREMAN
FIREMAN
mid west USA
Age: 39
Posts: 474
all this is a bit, much! i like her big nipps!
Sep 13, 2010 at 7:07 am 
  • Email This Thread To Your Friend
    Digg This Thread
    Stumble Upon This Thread
    Reddit This Thread
    Add This Thread to Facebook
    Mixx This Thread
    Add this to your blog:
    Add this code to a forum:
  • Subscribe
    via RSS
    Subscribe via RSS